Share your favorite posts, meet other bloggers, gather new readers and discover great content and websites at the Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
The temperatures are still hovering in the 40s during the day, but despite that it is definitely feeling more like spring around here. The days are longer, there are buds swelling on the trees, the birds are singing in the morning, and there is just something about the slant of light in the afternoons that loudly proclaims: SPRING IS COMING!
The coming of spring also heralds the coming of seed starting time. My windowsills and most flat surfaces are covered in seed flats and trays. It’s an exciting time of year, and if you’re feeling the tug of seed starting too, here are some articles you should check out:
Other gardening posts you may want to read:
- 6 Tips to Grow Healthy Seedlings
- Sprouting Seed Potatoes Before Planting
- How to Harden Off Seedlings
And be sure to scroll through all the other posts in the hop. The internet is chock a block full of great gardening tips this time of year!
Now, on to the hop!
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Homemade Coconut Mint Toothpaste with Essential Oils from Artful Homemaking
2. Sew Saturday – Hanging Kitchen Towels from Love My Little Cottage
3. How to Grow Vegetables in a Shady Garden from Oak Hill Homestead
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.