Share your favorite posts, meet other bloggers, gather new readers and discover great content and websites at the Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Is anyone else ready for winter to be over? I admit that I’m luckier than most, living out here on the very temperate coast of Oregon, and some days it’s warm enough and dry enough to go do things outside!
As nice as the weather can be here though, it’s still not warm enough to plant anything. Luckily, it’s always the right time to grow loose leaf lettuce inside for fresh eating! Click the link to find out everything you need to know about growing lettuce inside during the winter!
And finally, don’t forget to enter the other Self-Reliance Challenge bloggers MEGA GIVEAWAY! There are almost $200 worth of prizes, and you can enter every day until Saturday! You can read all about it by clicking here!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. What is Fermentation and Why It’s So Good For You from Healing Harvest Homestead
2. Are you Having Plastic with your Tea? from Happily Homegrown
3. Crockpot Beef Stew from Mrs Kringle’s Kitchen
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.