Share your favorite posts, meet other bloggers, gather new readers and discover great content and websites at the Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
It’s almost Christmas! By the time we get together for next week’s Homestead Blog Hop all the presents will be unwrapped, the eggnog will be drunk and we will be recuperating from another successful and busy holiday season!
Last week we surprised our daughters with a trip to the Great Wolf Lodge for their big Christmas gift from us and it was a blast! We swam and rode water slides for almost three days, and met up with our best friends while we were there, too. The trip means that there aren’t as many presents under the tree for the girls, but they’re fine with that. This was an experience they’ll remember their whole lives.
Before we left I cooked up a big bowl full of yellow wax beans sauteed in butter, garlic and bacon (and shared the recipe here). It is a delicious dish to try, and it’s one of the main reasons I grow wax beans in the garden. I also started getting seed catalogs in the mail, and I compiled my list of the very best seed catalogs to order in the coming year. Read about it here!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. How to Make Sourdough Starter from Hello Homestead
2. The Absolute Easiest Way to Dry Hydrangeas from Gwin Gal
3. Making Candy Cane Bark for Holidays from Just Another Day on the Farm
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin!
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.