Share your favorite posts, meet other bloggers, gather new readers and discover great content and websites at the Homestead Blog Hop!
Welcome to the Homestead Blog Hop!
Last week was my first as a host of the Homestead Blog Hop, and I had such a great time reading all the wonderful posts and articles you guys linked up. Thank you all so much! I can’t wait to do it again today!
This week on the farmstead I am all about getting ready for the holidays! I usually host a big family gathering on Christmas Eve, but this year my sister and her husband can’t make it, and neither can my in-laws. So, it will be a far smaller gathering at my parents’ house instead.
That doesn’t mean I’m not busy, though! I’ve been putting together all the gifts Jasper and I have made using plants and produce from our garden. I wrote all about the 10 Quick + Easy Gifts From the Garden you can make, as well as how to wrap them using Simple + Natural Holiday Gift Wrapping that can be reused in the garden! Make sure to check those articles out!
Now on to the hop…
Homestead Blog Hop will take place every Wednesday and is for all things homesteading: real food recipes, farm animals, crafts, DIY, how-to’s, gardening, anything from-scratch, natural home/health, self-sufficiency, self-reliance, natural remedies, essential oils, & more! Basically anything related to homesteading.
Meet Your Hosts!
Follow Their Blogs
from the last Homestead Blog Hop
Each week we take turns choosing three posts to feature. Each post will be shared on all social media platforms by all of the hosts! Here are the features from Last Week’s Hop:
1. Homemade Egg Nog-From Grandma’s Cookbook from Mrs. Kringle’s Kitchen
2. 5 Last Minute Gifts for Kids to Make from Homestead Lady
3. 3 Ways to Put Fall Leave to Work on the Homestead from Wild Homesteading
Congrats! Feel free to grab the featured on button for your post.
Just right click and ‘save image as…’
Guidelines for this Get-Together:
- Click on the “Add your Link” Button below and add a great image of your project or recipe. Make sure you link to the page of your family friendly post – not the main page of your blog.
- Link up to three posts each week.
- Try to visit at least a few other blogs at the party. Be sure to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by.
- Link your post back to the Homestead Blog Hop. If the hop isn’t linked to your post then you cannot be featured. All featured posts will be shared on all hosts’ social media channels.
- Please link up posts that you haven’t linked to the hop before. You are welcome to link old posts from your blog.
- By joining the party, you are giving the hosts permission to use one photo from your post with a link back to your site if it is selected as one of next week’s Features.
- This is a family-friendly link up meant to inspire and motivate the homesteader in all of us.
Let the Party Begin
Join Our Pinterest Board
Follow us on Pinterest and send me a message that you’d like to be added to our Homestead Blog Hop group board. The only rule is to only add posts that you’ve also added here.